Kisses2you Herbal Blends (V-Steam)
Kisses2you Candle Bath & Beauty Bar offers a unique, self-care service that is carefully designed to help you relax and rejuvenate.
Vaginal steam (often referred to as a V-Steam) is an effective and relaxing way to promote reproductive health. The V-Steams are ph balanced to help the body naturally cleanse the vaginal and uterine linings in a safe and gentle way. The warm steam from the plants nourish and tonify the vaginal and uterine tissues. While improving circulation, the steams alleviate symptoms caused by, or related to, congestion in these tissues.
Order Processing usually takes 7-10 Business Days. If you would like to change or cancel an order within the processing time, please send an email to Kisses2youcandlebar@gmail.com.
Please allow (24 hours ) for a response in order to receive the correct item(s) or cancel order.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number, and at that time no changes or cancellations may be made
1. Bring 4-8 cups of water to a boil
2. Place 1/2 cup of herbal blend into the bowel or sitz bath
3. It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
4. Pour (half) of water into the bowl/ sitz bath
5. Wait 3-5 minutes for herbal Infusion.
6. Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
7. Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
8. Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
9. You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
When the steam dies down dump contents into the toilet or garden.
Please note: this can temporarily increase menstrual flow with more dark fluids or debris. Menses may start earlier than usual due to the cleansing effect.
Please avoid V-Steams if
- You are pregnant
- After ovulation (if attempts have been made to conceive)
- If you are bleeding heavily
- During the full flow of period
- If you have an acute infection
- And/or you have vaginal sores or blisters.
HERBS AND PLANTS*
Dry or fresh plants are suggested. Also, if possible, use organic plants.
Most commonly used are
- basil (move fluids)
- rosemary (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial)
- oregano (antiseptic, antispasmodic, expectorant)
- calendula (anti-inflammatory)
- motherwort (tonifies, cramping, infections)
- mugwort (stimulates the uterus)
- marigolds (anti-inflammatory)