Bulk Lot Fertility Yoni Steam Herb Blend Individual tear open packet
Kisses2you Candles & Wellness Spa offers a unique, self-care service that is carefully designed to help you relax and rejuvenate.
Vaginal Steaming helps nourish the vagina while healing and restoring divine femininity. Steaming helps improve stagnation and cleanses old residue in the vaginal canal and womb space. If blood from the previous menstrual cycle has not been properly cleared, the body identifies it as a foreign substance. This activates muscles in the abdomen to attempt to push it out of the body. This muscle contracting action often results in painful cramps. Doing vaginal steams assists the body with cleansing and improves circulation, which enhances the body’s own healing mechanisms. On an emotional level, steaming activates a connection to femininity and is a powerful act of self-love.
Benefits and uses of Yoni Steaming
Heals and tones the tissues of the vagina
Regulates menstrual cycle and flow - such as decreasing flow or restoring an absent cycle; it can also help to clear blood clots
Reduces symptoms of bloating, cramping, and pain during menstruation *when done prior to menstruation, it helps reduce the severity of symptoms
Helps to clear uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis
Helpful for pelvic pain, pain during intercourse, vaginal dryness, or tightness
Trauma & emotional healing + a reconnection to femininity
Postpartum healing, healing from a miscarriage or an abortion
Helps to heal hemorrhoids
Supports complete cycles pre-menopause
Helps relieve vaginal dryness during menopause
Due to COVID-19, Order Processing usually takes 7-10 Business Days. If you would like to change or cancel an order within the processing time, please send an email to Kisses2youcandlebar@gmail.com.
Please allow (24 hours ) for a response in order to receive the correct item(s) or cancel order.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number, and at that time no changes or cancellations may be made
No Refunds or Exchanges
All Sales are Final
All Steaming Herbs are made to order in small batches
1. Bring 4-8 cups of water to a boil
2. Place 1/2 cup of herbal blend into the bowel or sitz bath
3. It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
4. Pour (half) of water into the bowl/ sitz bath
5. Wait 3-5 minutes for herbal Infusion.
6. Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
7. Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
8. Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
9. You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
When the steam dies down dump contents into the toilet or garden.
Please note: this can temporarily increase menstrual flow with more dark fluids or debris. Menses may start earlier than usual due to the cleansing effect.
Please avoid V-Steams if
- You are pregnant
- After ovulation (if attempts have been made to conceive)
- If you are bleeding heavily
- During the full flow of period
- If you have an acute infection
- And/or you have vaginal sores or blisters.
HERBS AND PLANTS*
Dry or fresh plants are suggested. Also, if possible, use organic plants.
Most commonly used are
- basil (move fluids)
- Stinging Nettle Leaf (restores and replenish uterine walls)
- rosemary (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial)
- oregano (antiseptic, antispasmodic, expectorant)
- calendula (anti-inflammatory)
- motherwort (tonifies, cramping, infections)
- mugwort (stimulates the uterus)
- marigolds (anti-inflammatory)
- Red Raspberry Leaf (tones and tightens the uterus)