Vaginal Steaming Herbs, Yoni Steam Session Herbal Blend Home Kits
Our Yoni steams (V-Steam) are handcrafted in small batches. We never make more than a few at a time. Each and every one of the herbs that go into the steams are grown in the herbalists garden, or are sourced from sustainable, natural, pesticide free suppliers. We include a delicate blend of 10-13 herbs and flowers to honor the cycles of the moon.
Our Handcrafted Soy Wax Candles add a delightful touch to your self care steam day! Each candle is a eco-friendly, sustainable product, housed in a reusable metal travel tin with a beautiful bling touch.
Each Kit comes with a washcloth, ingredients and clear instruction card so that you can enjoy steaming in the comforts of your home.
All products are handmade in Nashville, Tennessee
Aceso Healing Blend Herbs
Who is Aceso?
Answer: goddess of the healing process. She was represented as the one responsible for healing wounds and curing illnesses
Aceso Is a healing blend. great for treating UTI, Infections and bacterial Infections. Aceso Healing Blend helps in alleviating menstrual cramps, stress and anxiety.
Mother Earth Fertility Blend
Who is Mother Earth?
Answer- The primal Greek goddess of the Earth. Known as the great mother of all. Known to bore 16 (Giant) Children!...Whew Child! Which makes her the Goddess of Fertility.
Mother Earth Blend
Increases cervical fluids
Helps relax the vaginal canal and cervix
Nourishes the and tonifies the uterine lining
Luna Moon Blend
Luna means Moon.
This blend supports all
Heals and tones the tissues of the vagina
Regulates menstrual cycle and flow - such as decreasing flow or restoring an absent cycle; it can also help to clear blood clots
Reduces symptoms of bloating, cramping, and pain during menstruation *when done prior to menstruation, it helps reduce the severity of symptoms
Helps to clear uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis
Helpful for pelvic pain, pain during intercourse, vaginal dryness, or tightness
Helps to heal hemorrhoids
Supports complete cycles pre-menopause
Helps relieve vaginal dryness during menopause
All Steaming Herbs are 100% natural and made by hand in small batches.
1. Bring 4-8 cups of water to a boil
2. Place 1/2 cup of herbal blend into the bowel or sitz bath
3. It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
4. Pour (half) of water into the bowl/ sitz bath
5. Wait 3-5 minutes for herbal Infusion.
6. Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
7. Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
8. Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
9. You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
When the steam dies down dump contents into the toilet or garden.
DO NOT STEAM IF...
Do not steam if you’re pregnant or if you are trying to conceive; speak with a practitioner
Do not steam during your period
Do not steam if you have an IUD
Do not steam if there is excess heat in the body due to fever, hot flashes, or night sweats
Do not use essential oils, they are too harsh for the vagina. stick with dried or fresh herbs.
Do not steam if you have any type of internal or external infection
Speak with a midwife about steaming postpartum
Speak with an herbalist or holistic practitioner if you are working to heal severe hormonal issues or infertility